Limited one year manufacturer hardware
ScreenBeam 1100 Plus wireless presenting is designed to be the most flexible enterprise wireless solution available at a price difficult to beat.
ScreenBeam 1100 Plus wireless presenting is App-free from any device, with ability to wirelessly mark-up content on in-room displays for a natural workflow. Integrated HTML-based digital signage available when displays are not in use.
ScreenBeam 1100 Plus is the only cross-platform solution allowing users to wirelessly share and mark-up content on the room display from their favourite Windows, macOS, iOS or Chromebook device without an app or dongle. Presenter and guest devices have multiple ways to connect including Miracast™, local Wi-Fi mode, and network infrastructure connectivity. New HDMI input available for older devices without wireless capability and integrated digital signage reduce capital costs.
The ScreenBeam 1100 delivers an app-free screen sharing experience that brings intuitive collaboration to any meeting space or classroom.
- App-free screen sharing
- 4K high quality native output
- Digital inking across Office 365 apps
- Enterprise-grade Miracast, AirPlay, Google Cast support
- 4K video streaming and playback
- Save & capture markups on touch displays
- Guest network isolation
- Duplicate or extended mode
- Digital signage capability
- Swift switching between presenters
- Up to 4 users onscreen sharing
- Flexible multi-network for staff and guest presenters
Visit the manufacturer's website.
ScreenBeam 1100 Plus wireless presenting features
Reduce costs and simplify conference room design:
- No Apps: Unlike other solutions ScreenBeam delivers native screen mirroring on all major OS platforms without apps.
- Extended desktop: Windows and MAC-OS users enjoy wireless display connections in both duplicate and extended screen modes.
- Wireless Freedom: Freedom to move around the room and more naturally interact and collaborate with participants.
- Start meetings on time: No more hunting around for the right display connector to get meetings or presentations started.
- Easy to use and connect: Always the same easy-to-connect experience for users in every meeting space and native screen mirroring means minimal training needed.
- Exceptional experience: Nearly zero latency between device and display provides an exceptional viewing experience, particularly with Youtube and other videos.
- Digital Signage: Maximize integration and use of displays with built-in digital signage capability to share corporate communication with employees.
- Wireless touch: Windows 10 users enjoy Windows Ink and touch display support to interact with content on user device from room touch display.
- Modernise workspaces: Removal of ugly cables streamline and modernize workspaces, delighting employees, customers, and guests.
- Integrates seamlessly: Connects to displays, projectors, control systems, and SkypeRoom systems via HDMI and USB
- Remote management
- Remote monitoring of unit status
- Password protected security controls
- Scheduling of maintenance tasks
- Features pushed on custom groups of units
- Network separation for P2P, built-in AP, bridge and Ethernet
- Static, rotating or hidden PIN/pairing
- AES encryption on all links and device management
- Kensington lock slot for physical security