AV Education front-of-class technology
Students are already using technologies, such as cloud solutions that enable work to be started at school or college and finished at home. Digital databases improve research by making online school libraries accessible to everyone from anywhere. ComcenAV can help to investigate AV technology for education that not only delivers engaging lessons but also supports distance learning.
Some examples could include:
- Virtual collaboration technology that exceeds expectations for your students and their parents during a period of social distancing. Teaching and group discussions can still take place, as well as editing and sharing documents online.
- Front-of-class interactive technology that brings your lessons to life and support live annotations to convey relevance for deeper learning to take place.
- Projectors with interactive technologies that allow teachers to annotate and students to share content.
- Digital Signage showing dynamic content that promotes important messages on multiple screens quickly. Equally important is the ease at which you can showcase student achievements to reinforce positive messages of hard work and success.
- Wireless collaboration that facilitates bring-your-own tech could be solution within the education sector. In fact, mobile phones are already included in student teacher lesson plans, utilising apps such as Kahoot.
- Mobile technology that enables students to use devices, such as PCs and Chromebooks, building awareness of security, privacy, legitimacy, and validity.
Our experienced AV Education consultants understand the significant role front-of-class technology plays for teaching and learning. Our consultants are available to discuss different options. Call 01792 515504 for guidance.