ComcenAV offer a comprehensive installation service, with a network of installation teams situated throughout the UK.
After completing a detail site survey your dedicated project manager will be in contact with you to arrange a suitable date for your installation to begin, they will also liaise with any third-parties or other trades, such as contractors, electricians etc. to ensure your project is completed in a timely manner.
Our friendly engineers will ensure your AV equipment is professionally installed. Once finished, and we are satisfied that you’re happy we will complete a simple handoff. Should you require any further support we are always available to assist you.
Our installation teams are not only experienced but fully trained to ensure safety and professionalism. We currently hold the following certifications:
- CSCS – Construction Skills Certificate Scheme
- PASMA – Prefabricated Access Suppliers and Manufacturers’ Association
- CHAS – The Contractors Health and Safety Association (pending)
- DBS – Disclosure and Barring Service certificate
- Manual handling
- Basic First Aid
- Asbestos Awareness
- Risk Assessment Management
To find out more about our installation service and to discuss your requirements call or email us today.